Insecticides are our secret weapon against cockroaches, we can find roach killer insecticides for sale in different presentations: gel bait, borid acid powder, organic, sprays, IGR, traps, bug bombs, repellent, diatomaceous earth and more. It does not matter if the cockroaches are American, Oriental, German, hissing or are the eggs, the insecticides are your remedy to eliminate cockroaches quickly.
Get to know the best cockroach killers on the market at an excellent price so you can buy it and eliminate that plague once and for all.
- 1 TOP BEST INSECTICIDES FOR ROACHES
- 1.1 Top best Respirator Gas Mask or protective Mask for fumigation use
- 1.2 TOP 3 best natural or organic roach killer
- 1.3 TOP 7 best sprays or aerosols for cockroaches
- 1.4 Top 3 best Insect Growth regulator (IGR) for roaches
- 1.5 TOP 5 best traps for roaches
- 1.6 TOP 4 best safe for pets roach killer and repellent
- 2 What are insecticides?
- 3 Types of insecticides according to its chemical composition
- 4 Insecticides side effects in people
- 5 Cockroach killer gel bait insecticide
- 5.1 What is the most effective Cockroach killer gel bait?
- 5.2 Why use the Cockroach killer gel bait?
- 5.3 The Cockroach killer gel bait for eliminate little cockroaches(German)
- 5.4 Which place is more effective to use Cockroach killer gel bait?
- 5.5 Are Cockroach killer gel bait effective in killing roaches?
- 5.6 Place the Cockroach killer gel bait where the roaches come out
- 6 Why use the Cockroach killer gel bait in the bathroom?
- 7 Cockroach bait insecticide
- 8 Cockroach spray or aerosols insecticide
- 8.1 Cockroach spray to eliminate roaches – aerosols
- 8.2 Advantages of Cockroach spray – aerosols
- 8.3 The Disadvantages of Cockroach spray– aerosols
- 8.4 When should I use the Cockroach spray – aerosols?
- 8.5 How to prevent cockroach plague in your house with Cockroach spray – aerosols?
- 8.6 Where can I buy Cockroach spray – aerosols?
- 9 Bug bombs insecticide
- 9.1 The advantages of using bug bombs
- 9.2 The Disadvantages of using bug bombs
- 9.3 How to use insect bug bombs?
- 9.4 what is the scope of bug bombs?
- 9.5 Safety precautions for the use of bug bomb aerosol insecticides with total discharge valve
- 9.6 Do not use more bug bomb insecticides than necessary
- 9.7 warnings about bug bombs
- 9.8 Keep bug bomb spray insecticides away from sources of ignition
- 9.9 Notify family members, neighbors and anyone else who can enter the property
- 9.10 Leave the house, the apartment or another building to be treated immediately
- 9.11 Ventilate the area once it returns
- 9.12 Take other common sense precautions for bug bomb use.
- 9.13 Where can I buy bug bombs?
- 10 Cockroach insecticide repellent
- 10.1 BRISON Ultrasonic Pest Cockroach repellent Portable Plug-in Control
- 10.2 MDXconcepts Organic Home Pest Control Spray – Kills & Cockroach repellent
- 10.3 Cockroach repellent Peppermint Essential Oil 4 oz. by Essentially KateS
- 10.4 Does peppermint oil for repel roaches?
- 10.5 Where can I buy Cockroach repellent?
- 11 Cockroach killer IGR Growth Regulator insecticide
- 11.1 What is an IGR Growth Regulator?
- 11.2 Type of IGR Growth Regulator
- 11.3 Use of IGR Growth Regulator
- 11.4 How to get rid of the Cockroaches with IGR Growth Regulator?
- 11.5 How does IGR Growth Regulator work?
- 11.6 Where can I buy IGR Growth Regulator?
- 12 Cockroach insecticide traps
- 13 Boric acid insecticide | The best cockroach killer powder to use in remedies or directly
- 13.1 What is boric acid powder?
- 13.2 Where can we find Boric Acid powder?
- 13.3 What are the uses and applications of boric acid powder?
- 13.4 boric acid powder uses in medicine
- 13.5 boric acid powder It is used as an insecticide
- 13.6 Boric acid powder cleaner for the home
- 13.7 Boric acid powder it is used in the industrial sector
- 13.8 Other Boric acid powder uses
- 13.9 What is the formula of boric acid powder?
- 13.10 Is boric acid powder the same as borax?
- 13.11 How to use Boric Acid powder to kill Cockroaches?
- 13.12 How boric acid powder works against cockroaches?
- 13.13 How to make home remedies insecticide with boric acid powder?
- 13.14 Where do I put the boric acid powder to kill the cockroaches?
- 13.15 Where should I sprinkle boric acid powder to kill cockroaches?
- 13.16 Boric acid powder for Prevention to avoid the appearance of cockroaches
- 13.17 Considerations to have regarding the use of boric acid powder
- 14 Diatomaceous earth powder insecticide | The best natural remedy to exterminate cockroaches
- 14.1 What is Diatomaceous earth powder?
- 14.2 Uses of Diatomaceous earth powder
- 14.3 Diatomaceous earth powder, a natural method to exterminate cockroaches
- 14.4 Diatomaceous earth powder it is a physical mechanism to kill cockroaches
- 14.5 To deworm dogs and cats
- 14.6 Prevent and treat pests in poultry houses and stables
- 14.7 What to take into account when buying diatomaceous earth powder?
- 14.8 Types of diatomaceous earth powder:
- 14.9 What should I know to use diatomaceous earth powder?
- 14.10 Why buy diatomaceous earth powder?
- 14.11 Other products that may interest you
TOP BEST INSECTICIDES FOR ROACHES
What are insecticides?
Insecticides are chemical compounds used to control or kill insects like that carry diseases like the roach. The etymological origin of the word insecticide derives from Latin and literally means killing insects (ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, lice, moths, beetles, fleas, wasps, termites, mites, snails, slugs, aphids, caterpillars, thrips, whiteflies parasitic infections of worms, moths, beetles and other pests).
Insecticides are available in many different forms, which include wettable powders, aerosols, gases, granules, oil solutions, emulsifiable concentrates, seed treatments, oil-based liquid sprays, fogging concentrates, ultra-low-volume liquids and aerosol sprays. ultra low volume.
Types of insecticides according to its chemical composition
According to its chemical composition, toxicological action or penetration method, the insecticides are classified as organic (contain carbon) and inorganic.
Organic insecticides attack the central nervous system or interrupt the growth of insects. They include organophosphorus compounds (such as malathion), organochlorine compounds (such as DDT), carbamates, pyrethrum, synthetic pyrethroids, insect growth regulators and fumigants.
Silica and boric acid are two types of inorganic insecticides. The first is a drying agent that absorbs the waxy layer of insects, leading to dehydration and suffocation. This type of insecticide is light, white and fluffy. Boric acid, meanwhile, is an absorption wax, as well as a stomach poison. When kept dry and placed in the proper places at the proper concentration, it is useful in insect control.
It is important to bear in mind that some insecticides are harmful to other animals, such as bees, which play a beneficial role for the ecosystem, so their use must be informed and considering their effects on the environment.
Main families of synthetic organic insecticides in order of appearance
- Organochlorine insecticides. Examples: DDT, chlordane, dieldrin
- Organophosphorus insecticides. Examples: malathion, temephos, chlorpyrifos
- Carbamate insecticides. Examples: carbaryl, carbofuran, pirimicarb
- Pyrethroid insecticides. Examples: permethrin, cypermethrin, bifenthrin, cyalothrin, cyfluthrin
- Neonicotinoid insecticides. Examples: imidacloprid, thiamethoxam
- Insecticides ryanoids. Examples: chlorantraniliprole, cyantraniliprole, flubendiamide
- IGR’s. Growth regulating insecticides.
Insecticides side effects in people
All insecticide is harmful to health, but the least harmful to humans are electricity.
Extended contact with insecticides can cause indigestion, headaches, vomiting, spots on the skin, pain in the eyes and cause allergic reactions in humans.
The most toxic insecticides are:
- Pyrethroids such as permethrin, cyfluthrin, cypermethrin and bifenthrin, which, if they reach the waterways, kill aquatic organisms.
- Organophosphates such as malathion, disulfoton and acephate, toxic to natural enemies.
- Carbaryl damages bees, natural enemies and earthworms.
- Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide that can be toxic to bees and parasitic wasps, especially if they are applied to flowering plants.
- Metaldehyde, bait for snails, which is toxic for dogs and wild animals.
Recommendations for the use of insecticides
- Save food, kitchen utensils and children’s toys so they do not become contaminated.
- Do not spray all the environments of the house with insecticide, because it would only be possible to contaminate the home excessively.
- Fumigate where there is more presence of insects, such as around doors and windows, under the bed, corners and cabinets.
- Use masks and avoid the presence of more people during the application of the insecticide.
- The inhabitants of the house have to enter after the time indicated by the product and ventilate the house for 30 minutes.
- Always read the package instructions.
To reduce the environmental contamination it is necessary to follow these indications for the use of Insecticides
- Apply localized treatments where the pest is more abundant.
- Avoid making generalized applications throughout the garden or home.
- Apply correctly on affected plants or places, avoiding moving to other plants or places outside the application site.
- Do not apply when it is windy, because pesticides can be transported to places where they are not needed or required.
- Avoid runoff or penetration in sewers, streams or other bodies of water, in order to prevent contamination of water sources.
- Avoid application immediately before watering or rain, unless the labels require it to be irrigated just after application.
- Avoid application on hard surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways and foundations, as they can easily drain and go to the sewers.
Also called bioinsecticides, are products of natural origin or even living organisms that also serve to control insects. They differ from synthetic insecticides in their natural origin, are less aggressive against the environment, are not usually toxic to higher organisms and plants. They also tend to be more effective as they prevent insects from developing resistance to them, which is often the case with chemical insecticides, especially when they are abused.
Next you will know the insecticides most used to kill roaches
Here you know the uses, characteristics and types of insecticides for kill roaches.
Cockroach killer gel bait insecticide
Enough of cockroaches in the house with the anti cockroach killer gel bait to eliminate all kinds of cockroaches, the best roach killer gel bait that you can buy you can get it here. Eliminates all type of cockroaches, cockroaches German, American, Australian, smoked, brown, Asian and brown bands. Here you can buy the best pesticide product to kill cockroaches of the 2019. Eliminates cockroach infection professionally, thanks to the anti-cockroach products listed below.
What is the most effective Cockroach killer gel bait?
Gel bait is an effective poison less toxic than boric acid.
The bait is a poison to kill cockroaches that affects the nervous system of cockroaches. Once cockroaches eat it:
- It causes a hyperexcitation in the muscles and they become literally crazy
- It is effective and fast acting
- It has an expansive effect of the poison of each other, eliminating at the root the plague of cockroaches
Why use the Cockroach killer gel bait?
When they eat the gel, the cockroaches do not die instantaneously, but return to their nests before dying. They come into contact with other cockroaches and exchange food, poisoning each other.
Scientific studies from the University of Oxford show that gel bait is easily transferred from one cockroach to another, and after several transfers it remains active.
In this way, the active ingredient reaches the nymphs and females that carry eggs, which rarely leave their shelter. With a single point of this cockroach poison, multiply with the passage of hours the number of dead insects drastically.
If applied in the right place, the cockroach gel remains active and effective for almost 3 months, which helps control possible infestations of nearby untreated populations.
The Cockroach killer gel bait for eliminate little cockroaches(German)
The most effective gels on the market are those that contain Fipronil, as they infest each other and fall dead like dominoes.
The cockroaches begin to consume it minutes after the application of the cockroach gel and die in hours. Manufacturers specify a mortality rate of more than 60% after 24 hours and 95% after 192 hours.
Which place is more effective to use Cockroach killer gel bait?
It is suitable for use in the following places:
- Houses, apartments, rural houses and flats
- Restaurants, bars and catering in general
- Public buildings, hotels, theaters, hospitals, prisons, etc.
- Stores, factories, offices
Are Cockroach killer gel bait effective in killing roaches?
According to experts, it is one of the most effective methods when it comes to eliminating cockroaches. However, they do not always work.
- Climate: The gel must have been designed to release moisture. However, considering the weather, this property may not become as effective as you would expect. If the temperature and humidity conditions are not favorable, the duration of the gel may not last long.
- Humidity: Manufacturers usually recommend using their gel to kill cockroaches in environments that are somewhat humid, since this is where these insects usually concentrate. If there is not that minimum of moisture, the gel can not be extended. At this point you have to be careful, since an excess of humidity could also make them useless.
- Very dry environments: It is not recommended to use them in very dry environments, since they will not work. If you still want to use it, you should stabilize with another method, how the bait boxes (which will stabilize the composition of the gel kills cockroaches).
- Supplement: Although it is quite effective, these gels should be supplemented with another method of treatment to control pests.
- Conditions: For a lot of gel that we throw, if the conditions of the surroundings are propitious so that the cockroaches proliferate, we will not have much to do. It is important to keep the place in good conditions of cleanliness and aspiration.
- Hiring a professional: If the problem persists, it is advisable to hire a professional before the situation is chaotic and the plague spreads.
Place the Cockroach killer gel bait where the roaches come out
It is important to know where to place the gel to be most effective against cockroaches.
Where to place the Cockroach killer gel bait in the kitchen?
· Appliances: behind the refrigerator, between the refrigerator and the nearest appliance. Behind the oven, microwave, toasters, industrial toasters, coffee machine, fryers, etc. Under the ovens and dishwashers.
- Drawers: along the inside of the drawer frame and edges.
- Countertop: under the countertop as well as cracks and crevices.
- Extractor hood: inside the back corner of the hood, making sure that the gel does not drip onto the food.
- Cabinets: interior edges and cracks.
Why use the Cockroach killer gel bait in the bathroom?
- Sink: along the collar of the pipe where the water pipe enters the wall.
- Cabinets: along edges and cracks
- Bidet and WC: mounted on the back top of the corner
- Moisture areas: water condensation areas of the shower (upper parts of door frames and cabinets, picture frames, etc.).
Other rooms that should use the Cockroach killer gel bait
- Sofas and beds: accumulated food and hidden crumbs
- Laundry / Laundry: under and behind the water heater, washer and dryer
- Clothesline: Skirting and top shelves
Advantages of using the Cockroach killer gel bait in the extermination of roaches.
- No odor and no stain.
- Economic: 5 grs. they serve to treat an enclosure of up to 50 m2.
- Residuality: controls cockroaches up to 90 days (does not dry).
- Simple application
- The gel adheres to any type of surface.
- By its form of action: ingestion, does not create resistance or suspicion to the bait. · It does not affect allergic people and / or old people, or pets.
- After the first application, you can reduce the application points / drops.
- Very attractive for cockroaches.
- The maximum control will be obtained after past 5 to 7 days of the application
- KILLS: Kills roaches and the eggs they carry. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait also kills both large and small roaches where they breed.
- ADVANCED LIQUID BAIT TECHNOLOGY: This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they...
- KILLS ROACHES WHERE THEY BREED: Place bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and...
Warnings to take into account about Cockroach killer gel bait
- Do not apply the gel in areas that are frequently washed
- Do not apply in areas that have been recently treated with contact insecticides (wait 7 to 9 days)
- Do not apply aerosol insecticides on the gel because it is inactivated.
Where can I buy Cockroach killer gel bait?
The best gel bait tubes you can find, you can buy here in our online store.
Cockroach bait insecticide
Cockroach killing bait attracts entire cockroach family, these products thanks to their components can attract and kill cockroaches in an effective and controlled way. Here you will find the best roaches Bait of cockroaches to buy, and then eliminate from your kitchen or room!!!.
What are the Cockroach baits insecticide?
The bait formulation is edible or is an attractive mixed substance with an active ingredient. The best active ingredients act slowly which ensures that enough bait is eaten by the cockroach to kill it. The baits are best roach treatment and sold over the counter at discount stores, at hardware stores, and even at supermarkets and pharmacies. The baits are sold in the bait stations and in the gel formulations with syringe-type applicators.
They are easy to use and are reasonably safe for the human being. They are also marketed to pest management professionals under different product names and with different active ingredients that may not be available to the general public.
Some baits are formulated as granulates for both indoor and outdoor use. The baits should be placed near where the cockroaches live, in places where they can not fall into the food for humans or where they can not be reached by children or pets. The bait can be placed in cracks and crevices or near places where cockroaches live. Baits are the ideal companions for other types of control and work better when hygiene – that is, limiting water and food sources – is good.
Advantages of Cockroach bait
The Advantages: Most baits are toxic to cockroaches but have low toxicity to mammals. Some baits remain active in the cockroach feces and will kill the immature cockroaches after they eat their parents’ feces. Most baits work fast enough to reduce the cockroach population. The baits are easily applied and can be removed when control is complete.
Disadvantages of Cockroach bait
The Disadvantages: Scientists have noticed behavioral resistance, chemical resistance, an aversion to bait, avoidance of bait, and rejection within some cockroach populations. To overcome these factors, it is better to alternate between active ingredients and manufacturers as time passes. Baits can present a risk to children and pets. Avoid this problem by carefully placing the bait in inaccessible places and by using childproof stations. Dry gel bait and empty stations will not kill cockroaches because they will not eat them. Baits require attention-check them at least monthly for best results.
Types of Cockroach bait
There are quite a few active ingredients that are used in baits for the control of cockroaches. Because the baits have been very successful in controlling cockroaches, manufacturers are constantly developing new baits and formulations. Some active ingredients include:
- Boric acid
- oxipurinol and xanthine
Cockroach spray or aerosols insecticide
The most economical option of all to kill cockroaches, the best cockroach killer spray or aerosols are ephemeral insecticide that kill cockroaches on contact, but the effect does not last long. Although here we have an aerosol that kills the cockroaches and the effect can last longer, although the cost is somewhat higher.
Cockroach spray to eliminate roaches – aerosols
The active ingredient in an aerosol formulation is dissolved in a solvent with pressure from a gas propellant. Over-the-counter aerosol formulations are common and have a low percentage of active ingredient. These sprays are most effective when the liquid comes directly in contact with the insect, and are not very effective when used against cockroaches hiding in cracks and crevices. There are some formulations for cracks and crevices, mainly marketed to the professionals who handle the pests, which contain a higher percentage of the active ingredient. These can be quite effective when used as crack and crevice treatments.
Advantages of Cockroach spray – aerosols
The main advantage of aerosols is that they are easy to use and are easily available.
- The sprays attack the insects directly, so they end up quickly with them. For example, with the spray there is no fly or mosquito (also those of the tiger species) that resists: it takes only 3 seconds to eliminate these flying bugs.
- You do not need electrical power to use them so you can take them with you anywhere.
- If insects such as flies, cockroaches, mosquitoes and ants appear in a casual or timely manner, the aerosol is the most appropriate format to eliminate them immediately.
- They are very safe if you use them correctly and comply with the package instructions. Some basic rules are: do not spray near flames or sources of heat or food. After its application, it is convenient to ventilate after a few minutes.
- In open spaces such as gardens or patios are more practical because the spray acts on the insect in question. In these circumstances the spray with repellent effect generates a barrier of protection in the area and drives away and ends with everyone, including the nasty cockroaches.
- If you do not want to leave a trace, there are spray insecticides whose odorless formula everyone likes.
The Disadvantages of Cockroach spray– aerosols
The aerosol container must be held straight when using it, the residual control the Basic of the Insecticides
Aerosols are relatively expensive because of the amount of insecticide they contain. The vapors of the solvent are easily passed into the air and can be harmful to the person who applied them and to the residents of the household.
When should I use the Cockroach spray – aerosols?
They are effective when you see run a loose that has just been introduced at home or in the room. It is a type of pulverized poison that acts by destroying the nervous system by contact. They also produce other effects depending on the type of poison it includes.
They go well for when there is no infestation, one or two. They are also an effective remedy to scare away cockroaches and thus prevent them from entering. It is advisable to use them in the entrance areas to prevent their arrival. When you see them running, you must spray them so that the chemist can do his action.
How to prevent cockroach plague in your house with Cockroach spray – aerosols?
If the problem just starts and we do not have a colony of cockroaches living at home, we can resort to sprays or sprayers. They are effective when we see a few insects but not when it is a plague. And they are also good for prevention: if we spray the entry areas of insects, such as doors and windows, they are less likely to enter the interior of our home
Where can I buy Cockroach spray – aerosols?
Bug bombs insecticide
An insecticide pump is a full discharge aerosol which discharges all its contents in just one application. While unloading, residents and pets must leave and stay outside for several hours. Check the label for the time you can enter again and follow all necessary precautions before using a pump. Is specially designed for the fumigation of closed environments without air current.
Sprays and pumps produces very small droplets that settle on furniture, floors, and countertops. These small drops are easily inhaled by humans and pets. Putting pumps is NOT the same as spraying. Fumigation uses deadly insecticide gases and can only be done by a professional, or certified technicians.
It generates a cold fog insecticide that totally saturates the environment to be treated. It penetrates in places of difficult access for the conventional methods of control of insects, like cracks, socles, ceilings, etc., irritating to the insects doing them to leave these refuges, exposing them to the pesticide action. It has an exceptional effect of flipping and mortality on all types of crawling and flying insects (cockroaches, bedbugs, ants, spiders, flies, mosquitoes, moths, fleas, mites, etc.).
The advantages of using bug bombs
The pumps are easy to use and are easily available.
The Disadvantages of using bug bombs
Pumps can be dangerous. You must extinguish all flames of fire before use. Do not use more pumps than recommended on the label. The bombs will only kill the cockroaches that are exposed and will not penetrate the cracks and crevices where the cockroaches hide. After using the pumps, the cockroaches can be removed deep into the walls and ceilings to avoid insecticides. We do not recommend the use of pumps to control cockroaches.
How to use insect bug bombs?
Close all openings (doors, windows) of the environment to be treated and place it in the center of the room approximately 1 meter from the floor (for example on a table or chair) on a sheet of newspaper. Press the button until the button is locked. Leave closed for at least 4 (four) hours and then ventilate properly before inhabiting the place.
what is the scope of bug bombs?
Reaches to saturate an environment of approximately 200 cubic meters. This volume is more or less than 60 square meters with three meter high ceilings.
In case of placing more than one bug bombs in the same fumigation process, it is advisable to place the last one closest to the exit door.
Total discharge spray disables gels kills cockroaches, so it is recommended to place the gels to eliminate cockroaches one day after the application of the total discharge spray.
Safety precautions for the use of bug bomb aerosol insecticides with total discharge valve
Spray insecticides with total discharge valves (nebulizers), also known as bug bombs, are pesticides that contain propellants that release all their contents at once to fumigate an area. These products are often used in homes or their surroundings to kill cockroaches, fleas and other pests. Improper use of these aerosol spray insecticides may cause a fire or explosion, since the propellants are generally flammable. In addition to this risk, there is a risk of illness if the site is not abandoned during the discharge or is later entered without ventilating the site.
Safety precautions of bug bomb
When methods of prevention with non-chemical pesticides are not effective for the control of pests, you can choose to use a chemical pesticide. One type of product is the aerosol insecticide with total discharge valve (nebulizer). These products are usually effective if used properly. However, they can present real risks to your home and family if used incorrectly. Before using an aerosol spray with full discharge valve in your home or building, read and follow these safety tips and common sense precautions.
Do not use more bug bomb insecticides than necessary
Accidents due to the use of aerosol insecticide with total discharge valve (nebulizer type) were recorded in cases where the user releases too much mist, thus causing the accumulation of flammable vapors. The aerosols come in different sizes. Read the label carefully to determine the appropriate size for your space.
To calculate the volume of the living area, multiply the weight, width and length of each room, and then add up all the volumes. For example, a 10-foot by 10-foot room with a standard 8-foot ceiling has a volume of 800 cubic feet.
warnings about bug bombs
Spray insecticides should not be applied in small, enclosed places, such as walk-in closets, cabinets, or under countertops or tables. The use of an aerosol insecticide in an enclosed space can cause the product to explode and cause injury to people or property damage.
Keep bug bomb spray insecticides away from sources of ignition
Accidents are more likely to occur if large amounts of the aerosolized insecticide (nebulizer) come into direct contact with an ignition source, such as a flame, a pilot light or a spark from an electrical device that cycles on and off (for example, a refrigerator or an air conditioner). The EPA recommends placing the insecticide aerosol at a distance of six feet or more from any source of ignition. If you need help extinguishing the pilot lights, contact the public gas company or the local management company.
Notify family members, neighbors and anyone else who can enter the property
In addition to warning everyone that they should not enter the area, be sure to place the labels for the doors that come with the product or make signs of danger yourself if they do not come with the product. This will reduce the risk of another person entering the house or room and accidentally coming in contact with the pesticide that released the spray.
Leave the house, the apartment or another building to be treated immediately
Breathing aerosol vapor can be harmful. The safe use of these products requires that all people and pets leave the place to be treated and close the doors after discharging the insecticide spray. Do not re-enter until the indicated time has elapsed; Normally, between two and four hours. The entrance to the property before time can cause diseases.
Ventilate the area once it returns
When you have returned to the treated area, open the doors and windows to vent the remaining gases. Placing fans in the doors could help ventilate the area and remove gases.
Take other common sense precautions for bug bomb use.
- Do not use more than one spray insecticide per room, since a common 6 oz. Spray is enough to treat up to 25 by 25 feet of clear space.
- Be sure to remove all children, pets, toys and uncovered food from the area to be treated.
- Read the label and follow the instructions carefully.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children, for example, in a locked cabinet or shed.
- Teach children not to touch pesticide products and other household chemicals.
Where can I buy bug bombs?
Here you can find the best products and analysis to make a better purchase in our online store.
Cockroach insecticide repellent
The best repellents of cockroaches on the market you will find here, ultrasonic repellents, Peppermint essential Oil for repel roaches and other insect or spray that kill and repel cockroaches. The essence oil is one of the best options for keeping these pests away, it is natural and does not affect pets. This anti roach repellent is highly recommended.
BRISON Ultrasonic Pest Cockroach repellent Portable Plug-in Control
ELIMINATES ALL TYPES OF RODENTS AND INSECTS – Protects your home against vermin without the use of harmful chemicals or spray. Works for mice, spiders, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, rats, etc.
ULTRASONIC – Uses safe and effective technology to extremely irritate rodents and insects, causing them to escape from your home. Characteristic results may take 2-3 weeks depending on the amount of infestation.
EASY TO USE – Plug into any standard receptacle, the vermin ultrasonic emitter emits frequency sound waves, forcing vermin out of your home for good.
SAFE AND ECOLOGICAL – No harmful chemicals or poisons. Ultrasonic frequency can not be heard by humans. The device will not cause harm to humans or animals.
WIDE COVERED SURFACE – The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller effectively covers an area up to 1200 square feet. Please note that ultrasonic waves can not penetrate the walls. You will need one unit for each piece with a rodent or insect problem.
MDXconcepts Organic Home Pest Control Spray – Kills & Cockroach repellent
Works great and it is organic and keeps all types of pests away without affecting your home pets. Work really well for its intended use. It comes at first unassembled, so you can keep it with the cap on or with the sprayer part on.
The spraying part works really well and provides good pressure. There are 2 “on” settings, one is more of a big spray for larger areas, and the other is a thinner/more pressurized stream in case you need to get into some crevices/tight spaces.
I thought that was very useful, because many pests come from cracks/small and narrow openings. The best quality of this product!.
Cockroach repellent Peppermint Essential Oil 4 oz. by Essentially KateS
There are anti-roach repellents of various types, but this essential is special, repels cockroaches and other insects and vermin in a different way. With the Peppermint Essential by Essentially KateS you just need to spill a few drops in your house of pepper oil and these will repel all kinds of insects, mice, cockroaches and at the same time you will have a relaxing aroma in your house, your kitchen or your room.
Does peppermint oil for repel roaches?
The answer is yes, although it sounds incredible, the Peppermint oil is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal, It is 100% natural. The truth is that you will enjoy having the house cool while you repel those annoying cockroaches.
Where can I buy Cockroach repellent?
Cockroach killer IGR Growth Regulator insecticide
The most effective way to attack the nest is through baits. The baits create a side effect that kills the entire colony and not just the cockroach that comes in contact. Also the IGR (Insect Growth Regulators) prohibits the growth of the population to prevent cockroaches from maturing. If they are not able to mature, they are not able to reproduce precor. Therefore, the IGR is an essential part of the control of German cockroaches and also helps in the long term.
What is an IGR Growth Regulator?
Modern science has brought new weapons to the field of insect control. Insect growth regulators (RCIs) are extraordinary because they alter the growth and development of cockroaches, and are much less toxic in humans and other organisms that are not targeted. Its effects have been observed in the growth and development of nymphs, but also in the fertility of adult cockroaches. The RCIs that have been made have been tested against cockroaches and are very effective and available for use. In general, they are very safe to use.
Type of IGR Growth Regulator
The hydroprene is a registered RCI for the control of cockroaches in apartments and houses. It is formulated as a concentrated liquid or aerosol designed to be absorbed by the body of the cockroach.
The hydroprene does not kill cockroaches. However, the affected cockroaches have a darker color and the adult wings are wrinkled and deformed. The hydroprene controls the cockroaches because it acts as a birth control treatment. Adult cockroaches that have deformed wings will be infertile.
Hydroprene is almost non-toxic to humans and vertebrate pets and lasts 90-120 days before another application is needed. Gentrol® can be purchased as a treatment only, but can also be purchased already mixed with residual insecticides in liquid form or as spray formulations for cracks and crevices.
Pyriproxyfen (archer®, nylar
Piriproxifen is an RCI with activity similar to hydroprene. It does not kill the cockroaches directly, but instead the nymphs exposed to piriproxifen become infertile adults.
Like the hydroprene, it acts slowly but is immensely non-toxic to people and animals. Pyriproxyfen is available in concentrated liquid form, pre-mixed with residual insecticides in liquid or aerosol formulations for cracks and crevices, and in the form of full discharge pumps.
Like the hydroprene, does not kill cockroaches directly, but instead prevents them from leaving their exoskeleton. Since the cockroach can not grow, it dies. Noviflumuron is similar to the other two RCI’s, diflubenzuron and hexaflumuron.
These three compounds have been used successfully to control termite colonies. Recent tests have shown that noviflumuron is effective against German cockroaches and it is possible that we will soon see products on the market containing this ingredient or an active ingredient similar to it.
Use of IGR Growth Regulator
These have multiple advantages but their use must be decided based on decisions based on monitoring, pests (identity and quantity-density) and natural enemies and associated damages
It is indisputable that chemical control is a preferred tactic by professionals and producers when it comes to solving pest problems. Its effectiveness, availability, accessibility, ease of use, cost, among other advantages; causes insecticides to be used frequently; although often unnecessarily and with it the disadvantages are presented: environmental contamination, intoxications of operators and consumers and the problems of emergence of resistant populations.
We can recognize the group of REGULATING GROWTH INSECTICIDES or IGR’s, by acting on specific metabolic functions of insects and therefore have high selectivity on non-target species.
How to get rid of the Cockroaches with IGR Growth Regulator?
There are several methods for the control of cockroaches. The main step is to maintain hygiene. German cockroaches develop when there are sources of food and water available. Work areas with food should be cleaned regularly and any existing water leak should be fixed. This is the best prevention measure that can be taken.
Also the IGR (Insect Growth Regulators for its acronym in English) prohibits the growth of the population to prevent cockroaches from maturing. If they are not able to mature, they are not able to reproduce. Therefore, the IGR is an essential part of the control of German cockroaches and also helps in the long term.
How does IGR Growth Regulator work?
Products of this type are versatile and effective against different types of insects. Roaches are fulfilling the complete conversion cycle, including egg, larva, pupa, adult. During each stage the IGR acts in the same way, preventing the insects at any given stage from moving on to the next.
The IGR alone does not kill adult cockroaches instantly, but it makes them sterile, or ensures that they lay eggs that do not hatch. The National Pesticide Information Center confirms this information and gives good advice to all those who decide to use the IGR at home: “The IGR does not kill adult insects and the use of more than one product will not make it more effective, always follow the mixing instructions on the label. “
The IGR is presented in the market as concentrated aerosols and insecticides that must first be dissolved and then sprayed. These are the three best products in this post.
Where can I buy IGR Growth Regulator?
Cockroach insecticide traps
Vast to make homemade cockroach traps, here you will find a wide selection of sticky glue traps, liquid cockroach traps, all reusable and best traps for cockroaches all here. Catch the cockroaches and keep them away from you, these traps are perfect for your apartment, kitchen or bathroom.
Recommended cockroach traps
Now it’s time to use the traps so you have a better idea of the size and location of the cockroach infestation. We suggest sticky traps because they are easy to buy and use. Both sticky traps, with bait and no bait, are available.
Sticky Cockroach traps
The sticky traps with bait are soaked with aggregation pheromone and can catch more cockroaches, but those that do not carry bait will work well to locate the infestations. Banana extract is another substance that attracts cockroaches.
To make your own traps with bait, add a few drops of banana extract to the center of the trap. Be sure to use the same kinds of traps to make your comparisons valid.
How to use the glue Cockroach traps?
They are simple to use, there is no cutting-edge or innovative technology involved, this is a traditional method. The sticky area is small. The manufacturers assure users that this will be enough to catch dozens of insects. There are no complex attractants within the traps, although the chocolate odor of the glue and some aromas were used. These traps can be more effective if you are placed bait to attract cockroaches.
Where do I put the Cockroach traps?
Place traps near cracks and crevices, in sources of moisture or food or where you have seen evidence of cockroaches. Dark corners are good places. The number of traps you will need depends on how extensive the infestation is. In more infested places, more traps will be needed.
Keep in mind that you will only catch the cockroaches when the traps are placed within five to six feet of the infested areas, and the closer the trap is to the infested area, the more cockroaches it will trap.
When placing traps, consider all possible areas from floor to ceiling. If traps do not trap any cockroaches, move them. In addition to setting traps in known areas of infestation, you should also place enough traps to “cover” suspect infestation areas (with German cockroaches this it means the kitchen and the bathrooms).
Put at least one Cockroach traps in each of the following places:
- next to or behind the toilet,
- under the bathroom sink,
- next to the shower or tub,
- below the kitchen sink,
- behind, below or to the side of the refrigerator,
- to the side of, under or behind the stove,
- behind each kitchen cabinet,
- to the side or under the heater of water (if one is available),
- behind or to the side of the washing machine,
- behind or next to the automatic dishwasher.
Where can I buy Cockroach traps?
Boric acid insecticide | The best cockroach killer powder to use in remedies or directly
The advantage of roach killer powder is that it contains natural components that do not affect the health of people. Boric acid powder has several uses, but one notable is that it kills cockroaches thanks to its organic formula, boric acid cockroach killer bait powder is one of the best cockroach products on the market along with the Diatomaceous Earth powder, this can use to kill roaches easily, It can be used both outside and inside the house. You can buy the products easily and quickly in our online store.
What is boric acid powder?
Boric acid or trioxoboric acid is an acid whose chemical formula is H3BO3. It is a compound derived from the boron atom. Boric acid is found in nature, in small quantities and especially in volcanic areas. It can also be obtained from other minerals, such as borax and boracite, through chemical processes. It is a white crystalline powder, found in seawater, trees and fruits. We could ask ourselves the question: what is boric acid for? Below we detail the main uses and applications of boric acid.
Its first use as a homemade insecticide to eliminate and control cockroaches, flies and termites dates back to the United States of America in the year 1948, its action is based on acting on the exoskeleton of the insect at the time of contact, altering its composition and producing the death of it.
- PUT THE PESTS IN THEIR PLACE: Zap-A-Roach is designed to easily eliminate some of the hardest pests to fight. Combat a roach, ant, water bug, flea, and...
- PROTECT YOUR HOME IN EVERY WAY: Don't worry about ruining baseboards, flooring, or appliances with Zap-A-Roach. It is a non-staining compound, safe to use...
- UNDETECTED PEST CONTROL: Zap-A-Roach is designed to be odorless in your home, making it perfect to use throughout the house. Family and friends will never...
- Many household uses
- Meets NF standards
- Boric Acid Powder NF 6oz
- Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- Easy Application - The puffer bottle with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
Where can we find Boric Acid powder?
This chemical is found naturally in seawater, some plants and near volcanic areas around the world. It comes from a compound called Borax, both are similar in chemical composition and are safe and effective for the control of insects in the home. They can be purchased in supermarkets, supplies, hardware stores and pharmacies naturists.
Boric acid powder can be found in:
- Antiseptics and astringents
- Enamels and enamels
- Glass fiber manufacturing
- Medicated powders
- Lotions for the skin
- Some paintings
- Some pesticides for rodents and ants
- Photographic chemists
- Powders to kill cockroaches
- Some eyewash products
What are the uses and applications of boric acid powder?
Boric acid has many different uses in everyday life, we list them below.
boric acid powder uses in medicine
It has antiseptic, bactericidal and antifungal properties, so in the pharmaceutical industry it has many applications. It must also be borne in mind that boric acid is a toxic and poisonous product, ingesting it can cause diarrhea and vomiting and in greater quantity it can be fatal. The most popular use is to cure athlete’s foot and its bad smell, it is also very useful, for the treatment of acne and mild burns, douching, eye washing etc.
boric acid powder It is used as an insecticide
As an insecticide it is very effective for controlling insects in the house, especially in the kitchen, to eliminate cockroaches. Here you can see how to eliminate cockroaches with boric acid. Boric acid is also used to eliminate termites, ants, fleas etc. Care must be taken in storage at home, by children and pets.
It can be added that cockroaches can not be made immune to Boric Acid like other chemical compounds.
Boric acid powder cleaner for the home
Boric acid can also be used at home as a cleanser, deodorizer, stain remover, disinfectant and deodorant. You can add boric acid to your next load of clothing for a greater ability to fight stains. You can also use it to clean the toilet bowl with minimal effort – simply place it and wait 30 minutes.
Boric acid powder it is used in the industrial sector
In the industry is where boric acid has greater application, its greatest use is in the manufacture of fiberglass, product used in the manufacture of a large number of products. Due to its physical and chemical characteristics, it is also used in jewelry, fire extinguishers, welding, dynamite, cleaning agents and soaps, ceramics, porcelain, nuclear industry, etc.
Other Boric acid powder uses
Boric acid also has different types of applications, such as the treatment of wood, to avoid the damage caused by fungi and insects. Its combination with mineral and vegetable oils, make it an excellent lubricant. In the metallurgical industry it is used, for alloys, treatment and hardening of metals such as iron, aluminum steel, etc. In the chemical industry, it has many applications, mainly, as a pH regulator since it is considered a mild acid. It is also widely used in household cleaning, it is very good for ceramics and tiles, as a bleach in washing clothes, and cleaning kitchen accessories.
What is the formula of boric acid powder?
The chemical formula of boric acid is H3BO3. Its CAS number is 100043-35-3 and its density is 1.435g / cm3
Is boric acid powder the same as borax?
As you investigate boric acid, you may wonder if it is the same as borax. Boric acid and borax are very similar to each other. Both are derived from boron, and both can be used as pesticides. However, borax can also be used as a fungicide to kill mold, mildew and plant lice. It also has chemical qualities that make it ideal for use in a series of household and personal care items.
- Made from anhydrous pure powdered sodium borate with no additives or preservatives.
- Use as a cleansing booster with your laundry or dish detergent.
- Borax can be used for a variety of things from rust remover to refrigerator deodorizer.
Some of the products in which you will find borax include:
- Dishes soap
- Clothes detergent
- Diaper rash cream
It is also used in the manufacture of gel or mud toys such as Flarp or putty. When used in such common and everyday products, borax poses no risk to people who come in contact with it. It is combined with other ingredients that neutralize its toxicity.
How to use Boric Acid powder to kill Cockroaches?
For years, this compound has been used in a homemade and industrial way to control insects like cockroaches. It has an immediate effect when making contact with insects. Killing cockroaches with boric acid is an option to keep in mind if you encounter problems with these types of insects in your home or home.
Shake well before opening this boric acid powder. Using the included applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must pass. Put some dust in areas such as behind the refrigerators, along the baseboards and in the cracks where the cockroaches have been seen. Take steps to make sure that the powder stays dry to keep it effective.
How boric acid powder works against cockroaches?
Boric acid for roach is a very potent poison for insects, just by tasting or eating a minimal amount, they die quickly. Boric acid is an effective remedy not only for cockroaches, but also for termites and ants. Once the cockroaches, or insects, have ingested a small amount of boric acid, it only gives them time to reach their nest. Later the rest of cockroaches will eat the remains of these cockroaches that have died, poisoning themselves and therefore eliminating totally the ants and cockroaches of the house. Let’s see how to prepare this excellent insecticide, based on boric acid for cockroaches and ants.
The tiny particles of dust adhere to the body of a cockroach and are ingested as the cockroach preaches dust from its legs and antennae. Some boric acid is also absorbed through the fat that covers the body of the insect. All cockroach species are susceptible to boric acid as long as the powder is applied in the areas where cockroaches live.
How to make home remedies insecticide with boric acid powder?
There are several ways to prepare boric acid to eliminate cockroaches. Mainly all methods carry the combination of a sweet substance such as sugar or milk (which will attract insects) and boric acid which is what will make them disappear. Here you will find a list of Récipe to use the boric acid for kill roaches.
Sugar, boric acid powder and milk
We combine a large spoonful of powdered sugar and one of boric acid and add a little milk, until a dough forms, with which we will make several small balls of a chickpea that we will place the strategic places where cockroaches usually appear .
Boric acid powder, wheat flour and onion
Combine 2 tablespoons of boric acid, with 4 wheat flour, half onion, chopped into very small squares and a little water until you get a paste. Make small balls of dough and place them in favorite places for cockroaches.
Boric acid powder, water and bread
We combine 2 tablespoons of boric acid and 100 milliliters (half a glass) of water, soak a piece of bread with this mixture and place it next to the active colony of ants or cockroaches. In less than 24 hours the colony of cockroaches or ants will have disappeared.
Sugar and boric acid powder
Simply sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar along with 3 tablespoons of boric acid.Sprinkle in the chosen areas and wait.
Where do I put the boric acid powder to kill the cockroaches?
The first thing you have to do, as we indicated before, is to make the balls to be distributed throughout the home and end the cockroaches. In fact, we must not only put it inside the home but also outside, where the cockroaches enter. You should also be careful if you have pets and avoid placing boric acid in your area because it could suffer intoxication and endanger your health.
What we should do is mix the sugar with the acid and place it in every corner of the home. Although many people do not recommend pouring milk into the mixture, we recommend it from experience.
Precautions when Sprinkling Boric Acid powder
For the application, first of all we must be careful, that children and pets do not have access to these preparations. Then one of the above methods is chosen to make the boric acid preparation and it is sprinkled or placed in the zones where there may be cockroaches, ants or termites.
Where should I sprinkle boric acid powder to kill cockroaches?
Many times you will wonder how cockroaches could get into your house. The way in which cockroaches or ants can enter your house are varied, here we name some.
- They can enter your home through cracks or crevices in windows or doors.
- In shopping bags or coming from abroad.
- Moving from outside or from another apartment in the building through pipes or wiring.
Once they have entered inside your house, you will not be able to see them since they hide, in these places you will find cockroaches:
- In the kitchen, in hot and humid places: behind the refrigerator and refrigerators, under the sink or in the rubbish bin. You can also find cockroaches in drains, closets and any crack or crevice.
- At night they go out to feed themselves, and eat all kinds of substances and products. It allows them to survive in the cleanest houses.
Boric acid powder for Prevention to avoid the appearance of cockroaches
In addition to eliminating cockroaches with boric acid, it is key to prevent roaches from reoccurring:
- Continuously review the bags that come from abroad.
- Avoid any type of crack or crevice in walls or doors.
- Fix any type of leak in the house, kitchen or bathroom.
- Keep the garbage can closed
- Never leave food uncovered
Considerations to have regarding the use of boric acid powder
Despite the various utilities it has, boric acid can be counterproductive if not used properly. And is that prolonged exposure to this compound is a real danger to health of people.
Thus, its long use can have serious consequences on reproductive health, greatly affecting pregnant women.In addition, badly used boric acid can affect other people who are exposed to it, causing them:
Irritations on the skin and mucous membranes: Exposure to this acid can cause, among other things, damage to the nose, throat and on the skin.
Deformations in the fetus: Women in pregnancy who are exposed to boric acid can affect the health of your baby.
- Experts have determined that a fetus exposed to this chemical compound is more likely to suffer some deformity.
- Likewise, the fetus in these conditions may present considerable weight loss or, in more serious cases, may die.
- Therefore, pregnant women are advised to avoid prolonged contact with this acid to protect their baby.
Respiratory tract infections:
When it is aspirated, boric acid is able to produce infections in the respiratory tract. The symptoms derived from its inhalation are usually burning in the respiratory tract and difficulty in breathing. In more severe cases, inhaled boric acid can cause death if it is inhaled in abundance.
Deterioration of organs:
Although not considered a potential carcinogen, boric acid can cause serious damage to the body.
Thus, for example, prolonged exposure to this compound can cause toxicity in the heart and kidneys.
In addition, it is linked to the appearance and development of considerable damage to the central nervous system.
Diatomaceous earth powder insecticide | The best natural remedy to exterminate cockroaches
Killing cockroaches with a natural organic remedy that nature gives you is not something you see every day, or does it?
Diatomaceous earth can eliminate cockroaches indoor and ourdoor from the house, they are very effective and do not harm pets or children. But best of all, it is a very cheap and effective product.
What is Diatomaceous earth powder?
Diatoms are fossilized unicellular algae that have a silica cover. This cover, when in contact with the insect, pierces its keratin layer, causing its death by dehydration.
The product is like a white powder, similar to talcum powder, which is applied usually sprinkled, although it can also be diluted to make certain applications easier.
- It is a very effective insecticide to fight all kinds of insects.
- Being an insecticide that acts mechanically, insects can not generate resistance to it, which does occur with many chemical insecticides.
- Being composed of algae, it is completely biodegradable, does not leave toxic residues, which can be used in urban gardens, public spaces and areas of passage of people and animals.
- Advion cockroach bait arena provides complete control of cockroach colinies with the active ingredient indoxacarb.
- The bait's slow-acting active ingredient provides enough time for cockroaches to transfer it throughout the colony by touching and indirectly through...
- Easy-to-use and long-lasting.
Uses of Diatomaceous earth powder
The applications that I have found for this insecticide are many, you can practically replace it with any insecticide for domestic use that you are used to using.
Of all the uses it has, there are three applications of diatomaceous earth that I find especially practical. The first in the garden, the second as a domestic insecticide, and the third as a dewormer of my 4-legged mini-beast. I made a video explaining these 3 uses and then, below, I have broken down other uses that I also find very practical, although I do not use it as often.
More uses of the Diatomaceous earth powder
One positive aspect I have found from the diatomaceous earth is that it fights pests with which many other insecticides have problems, such as snails or nematodes. Not only does it act almost immediately, but by sprinkling it in the growing area, you get a lasting and preventive effect.
It is effective against:
- Aphid, cottony scale, red spider, white fly
- Snails and slugs
Application: Sprinkle the product on the affected plants and on the surrounding soil.
Use as fertilizer: Another great advantage of diatomaceous earth is that it is composed of algae and acts as an excellent fertilizer. It contains a large amount of minerals and micronutrients that it costs to find in many fertilizers, which are generally based exclusively on nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus, leaving aside certain nutrients that, although necessary in smaller quantities, are essential for good health vegetable.
Prevent diseases in seedbeds: The greenhouses for seedbeds, due to their humidity and temperature conditions, can be a focus of fungi and bacteria, an easy way to avoid it is sprinkling diatomaceous earth over the nurseries. This is due to its bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
Diatomaceous earth powder, a natural method to exterminate cockroaches
Many people turn to chemical insecticides to control pests inside the house. The problem with these insecticides is that they have certain toxic components (depending on the brand and the model vary a lot) that can create allergic reactions if they are not used well and can be dangerous for children and pets that come in contact.
In addition, certain studies defend the dangers that chronic exposure to these compounds can pose. It is a very extensive topic, but if you are interested at the bottom of everything I leave a list of reliable sources to inform you.
Is better to opted for homemade natural remedies, but it is true that although they work very well to prevent, they do not perform miracles when an army of cockroaches has decided to set up their base camp in your kitchen. Now will be glad to have this insecticide for those specific moments, without worrying about the environmental impact or my health that may result from its use.
- For ants: Sprinkle by the areas of passage, and in window frames and doors that give to the outside to avoid its entrance in house.
- For cockroaches: Sprinkle it through those cracks or crevices that can be a refuge or a way to enter the house. This in my case supposes: low and interior of cabinets of the kitchen, floors of the refrigerator and frames of doors and windows that give to the outside.
Diatomaceous earth powder it is a physical mechanism to kill cockroaches
At the microscopic level, the TD particles have a very pointed appearance that adheres to the insect and somehow makes it dry. This approach consists in scratching the waxy layer of insects, which allows a moisture to escape inside the insect.
TD is a 100% non-toxic cockroach poison. There is no accumulation of tolerance like insecticides because the method to kill cockroaches is physical, not chemical.
If it is not dry the diatomaceous earth powder does not work
Perhaps you have read in pest control forums where you write in large: TD does not work!
In most cases the problem is misuse. Unlike poisons to kill chemical cockroaches, in which they are attracted to eat and then die, TD is not a bait.
The diatomaceous earth is effective in engines and dry places, because even with the morning dew can make the TD is infective.
To deworm dogs and cats
Dilute a tablespoon of diatomaceous earth in a liter of water and apply it on the skin of the animal during the bath helps eliminate and prevent the presence of fleas without risking their health. In the case of ticks, apply directly dry on the insect.
Prevent and treat pests in poultry houses and stables
By applying the product on the ground and the walls of the henhouse will help control the populations of lice and fleas. which will help you maintain the health of your chickens.
What to take into account when buying diatomaceous earth powder?
Those who refer to the dangers of diatomaceous earth speak of crystalline silica, a component of the diatomaceous earth that inhaled can produce in humans a pneumoconiosis called silicosis (a disease similar to that caused by asbestos). crystalline has been classified as a carcinogen for the human lung.
This, so said, scares a lot, and I understand it. But is that all this depends on many factors, the first (and most important) the type of diatomaceous earth to use.
Types of diatomaceous earth powder:
Natural diatomaceous earth powder, or food grade. It is used even in the production of food. And it contains very low amounts of crystalline silica. In most natural diatomaceous earth, it is usually 1 to 5%. Its content is basically silica in its amorphous form, which does NOT produce silicosis.
Calcined diatomaceous earth powder. It is a type of diatomaceous earth that has been exposed to high temperatures. In this process the amorphous silica becomes crystalline silica. It is usually used to make pool filters. This diatomaceous earth is the one that produces silicosis in the face of continuous exposures and is not recommended for use as an insecticide, since it is often mixed with a whole series of components that can be toxic (such as lead).
Even in this situation, the exposure is only considered occupational risk. This means that workers exposed to crystalline silica on a daily basis for many years may be at risk (basically the miners who extract it), but casual contact is not likely to be dangerous. Also, it’s not what you need as an insecticide, so it’s best to avoid it.
As a home insecticide you have to look for 100% natural diatomaceous earth, with a label that contains the components and precautions and indications for use.
What should I know to use diatomaceous earth powder?
As a precaution, the only thing you should keep in mind is that you should use it in a ventilated area and apply it directly to the ground. Finally, the 100% natural diatomaceous powder is NOT irritating to the touch, it can only dry the skin a little (remember that it is used as a moisture absorber) if it is used for a long time.
Why buy diatomaceous earth powder?
It is a natural product that you can buy on offer in Amazon, you can use it without damaging your health or that of your pets. It is 100% natural and you can get rid of cockroaches in a natural and homemade way.
Other products that may interest you